Ok, I finally got around to adding some more pictures. Hopefully people can see them. I can see all the pictures that I added and they are all smallish .jpg pictures. In any case, I have now built and welded in place both hydraulic tanks/track fenders, I built the engine cover today, and I finished up the forward and rear idlers for the tracks. I started cutting the pieces to build the undercarriage also. Now the only major components left to build are the undercarriage and the bucket...then I'm sure I'll need other attachments, but I'm going to paint, assemble, and test once I have the bucket done. Let me know if someone else can see the pictures since Lincoln was having trouble with anything after the axles.